Bailey cushions and curtains.

Mar 2, 2010
Visit site
Am having our S6 Indiana reupholstered on November 1st and our cushions and curtains and tiebacks will be on fleabay after that.If anyone is interested before I list them feel free to ask mods for my email and I'll send pics and sizes.Hopefully this wont contravene any forum rules
smiley-smile.gif

Feb 15, 2006
Visit site
Dave it looks fab. Who ever did it did a fab job. Have you replaced the foam aswell?. Where did you get the led strip light from?. I told Simon Howard that the Wyoming was missing led strip light above headboard and by bed window and wardrobe window I think there in new vans now lol.

Jo x

Mar 2, 2010
Visit site
Thanks Jo,Yes the foam was replaced with a firmer one,Regal Furnishings did the work,we have just had the carpets back,had the front 2 in one piece if that makes sense as lots of bits seemed to go in the gap,also had a shower mat done.We got the LED strips from bailey through Golden Castle,also the translucent quadrant which directly replaces the beige one ,put extras in the front as well.Am looking at adding some colour changing ones in the New Year.
Here are carpets,sorry only phone pics
carpet2-1.jpg

carpet3.jpg

It is more of a steely blue,it is a bit vivid in the pics

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts