Bailey front window removal

May 11, 2021
Visit site
I'd like to remove the big 'up-and-over' central front window of my Bailey Pegasus GT65 to investigate a leak - before I wade in and damage it can anybody confirm it removes in the same way as a 'normal' window? Ie detach the struts, lift up and then slide off sideways? I assumed if I Googled I would find numerous videos of this but all the ones I can find are non-Bailey, and this big middle window is somewhat unique to Bailey.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
I'd like to remove the big 'up-and-over' central front window of my Bailey Pegasus GT65 to investigate a leak - before I wade in and damage it can anybody confirm it removes in the same way as a 'normal' window? Ie detach the struts, lift up and then slide off sideways? I assumed if I Googled I would find numerous videos of this but all the ones I can find are non-Bailey, and this big middle window is somewhat unique to Bailey.
if it was me i would ask a bailey dealer how it comes out then you will know how to do it .

Reactions: Hutch
Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
We don't have a Bailey or a caravan with an up and over window.However I remember a dealer telling me that Bailey was having leak problems when this type of window when it just came out.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts