Bailey Paegent

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Advice needed - We are considering buying a new Bailey Paegent Monarch and are very impressed with the end washroom. Do the showers in caravans provide a reasonable shower or are they just for show? Never had a shower in a caravan so would welcome any advice on the shower and our choice of caravan. Thanks

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Claire, the showers provide a good amount of water, too good, if your not hooked up to the water mains. Just remember to do the old "caravan wash" if all you have is a water container. Soak yourself, switch off and soap up, then switch on again to rinse. I tried a super pitch for my main holiday and got all hooked up for the duration, saved the hassle of walking to the ablutions each time I needed a shower! Trouble is, if you have a great shower, what comes next? Fixed beds with separate showers and twin axles, that's what! Am going down that route myself with a Senator Wyoming; I'll soon have a caravan that's nearly as good as my house, now there's a thought! On a second note, if you're considering buying that Bailey now, get in there fast as I hear most on 2005 production is already sold..

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Go for it. We have a 2002 Monarch and it is best van we have had. We use the shower all the time and have had no problems with water flow. We also use the front seats as single beds and can quarantee a good nights sleep. All in all the Monarch is an excellent choice.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hello Claire

My parents started caravanning for the first time this year (my Mum is 78) and chose the Bailey Monarch - they layout is ideal for two people and the wardrobe is probably one of best in the Bailey fleet (I have a Moselle) and the storage space in the Monarch is far better. The end washroom is is well laid out and the shower works well so I can thoroughly recommond the Monarch! Happy holidays!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi there

We have a 2002 Bailey Ranger 510/4 - thoroughly recomment the shower, it is great, very roomy cubicle and the water maintains the temperature throughout the shower. I never bother using the showers on site now.

Best wishes

Ann

Apr 2, 2005
Visit site
Hi Claire,

We have the 2005 Champange with the end washroom.

When we bought the caravan, we were new to caravaning and wanted to know how fast the water was, what temprature it got to etc, but were told that it was hot and fast.

Well, after being away in it a number of times, I can confirm that the water is very fast, and extreamly hot. As it has been mentioned it is advisable to wet yourself, wash, then rinse otherwise you will leave yourself with no water, and have to wait untill the hot water heats up again.

As my partner found out, and she was not best pleased, so now we have it of to a T

Great Caravan, and great shower, that is what sold it to us

Apr 26, 2005
Visit site
The shower in our Monarch is very good, giving a good flow of water, with plenty of room to move around, unlike many other caravans. The adjacent hot air blower is very welcome in cold weather.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts