Bailey Pageant Bordeaux 2000 water pump

Jun 2, 2017
Visit site
Hi
I have a Bailey Pageant Bordeaux 2000 and I want to know which water pumps are compatible. Also where are the best places to buy them?

Many thanks

Emma

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
emmac82 said:
Hi
I have a Bailey Pageant Bordeaux 2000 and I want to know which water pumps are compatible. Also where are the best places to buy them?

Many thanks

Emma

Hello Emma,

I assume you are talking about a submersible pump you drop into an water container. So it must be small enough to fit through the neck of your container.

Generally speaking any pump that is sold for caravans should be suitable, There are two important criteria you need to check. The first is the maximum flow rate in Litres per minute, and you should be looking for 4LpM or more. And the second is the maximum pressure the pump can produce, and here it should be between 1 to 1.5Bar. If the pumps specification does not state both of these don't buy it.

If you don't have the pipe that connects the pump to the caravan, you may be best purchasing a pump and pipe already assembled. It will of course need to be of the same make as the connector unit in the caravan.

If you have the old unit the pipe can usually be swapped from the old failed pump to the new one.

The obvious place to purchase is a you local caravan dealer, but yo may find keener prices on line. There are several on line caravan accessory companies.

I would strongly recommend staying with one of teh well known brands like Whale, Reich, or Truma for their warranty and quality.

Its important that you do not allow your pump to run dry, as its possible to ruin a pump in a matter of minutes it has no water to pump.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Hi Emma

I had a slightly later model Pageant and it used one of these types https://www.caravanaccessoryshop.co.uk/product/whale-watermaster-high-flow-pump-assembly/1008
They are submersible, fit in the aquaroll. Just make sure the end fits the socket correctly on the side of your caravan. They come in various outputs. Choice is yours.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Hi Emma, as a plus to the others, Go outdoors also sell the submersble pumps, at a good price. But as the Prof says check the pressures and flow rates.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts