bailey pageant bordeaux

Sep 5, 2009
Visit site
Hi please could someone help me,we want a fixed bed caravan and really fancy the above,noticed that the series 7 one is only 21ft which is what we can fit on the drive but some older ones seem to be 23 ft.Could someone tell me what age the 21 ft started as we don't want brand new but not really old.Thank you Heather

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
Hi Heather.

We have the series 7 bordeaux, excellent van so far. We got ours new. But think the series 7 came out just over a year ago.Around july 2008 so there may not be a lot available second hand just yet. Series 6 was before that and they were longer.

Dougie......

Jan 17, 2008
Visit site
Heather

I have a series 6 Pageant Bordeaux purchased in June 2007. The series 6 was launched in 2006 so the series 5 was longer and the series 6 is the same length as the series 7. Hope that helps.

Clive S

Jul 30, 2008
Visit site
Hi Heather

I have the Pageant Bordeaux Series 6 which is 21' 6" (shipping length. An excellent caravan much prefer it to the newer series 7 (horrible dark wood interior).

Alan

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We have a 2004 bordeaux, it is bigger than later models. We bought it last year, it has been a great van especially for 2, we also have a 14 year old son who sleeps in the awning when the weather is good enough or uses the front bed as a double or single depending on how he feels .

It has been to France twice and according to the husband tows really well. We tow with a Rav 4 2.2 diesel.

Fixed bed is great and very comfortable, We bought this van because it had the layout we wanted, the price was right and it had had minimal use.

laura

Feb 3, 2005
Visit site
Heather

It has always puzzled me that, according to the published figures, the Series 6 Pageants were slightly longer (shipping length) than the equivalent Senator. Since the Series 7 Pageant they have been the same size - ie. the Pageant appears to have shrunk a bit in length! I wonder if the figures are correct (?).

Richard

The Burgundy is bigger than the Bordeaux - the kitchen area is longer.

Keith

Feb 3, 2005
Visit site
I think Clive is right - the Series 5 Bordeaux was longer. They shortened the Series 6 to differenciate between it and the Burgundy

Jul 5, 2009
Visit site
Heather

It has always puzzled me that, according to the published figures, the Series 6 Pageants were slightly longer (shipping length) than the equivalent Senator. Since the Series 7 Pageant they have been the same size - ie. the Pageant appears to have shrunk a bit in length! I wonder if the figures are correct (?).

Richard

The Burgundy is bigger than the Bordeaux - the kitchen area is longer.

Keith
Keith you are quite right, I appear to have mixed my models up - apologies if my post misled anyone

Rick

Sep 5, 2009
Visit site
I think Clive is right - the Series 5 Bordeaux was longer. They shortened the Series 6 to differenciate between it and the Burgundy
Hi all and thanks for your replys,at last we have found one went down to Birmingham to collect,9 days ago we decided to try it out ,or rather i did i was so exited we had some stuff with us,had a lovely sunny week at Clumber park,home now van cleaned polished carpets cleaned all filled up ready for off again.

Please could any one advice me on the nose weight there is a mover fitted which makes it 1165 before adding my bits and bobs.

Thank you Heather

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts