Bailey pageant burgundy

May 18, 2007
Visit site
The 'Boss' has decided we need to update our van. She has fallen in love with a Bailey Pageant Burgundy. I have seen somewhere they had problem with the front windows. What was the problem? Are there any other negative points I need to consider.

Aug 4, 2005
Visit site
The only point I can recall about problems with front windows affected more than just that model or indeed just Bailey, it affected at least one other manufacturer (Swift) as well.
The problem was the manufacturer of the double glazed windows ( Myriad, I think) decide to decrease the gap between the two acrylic window panes, this meant that when being towed the front windows were prone to the panes flexing, touching each other and marking on the inside between the two panes. The only way to fix this was complete replacement of the affected windows. I had this problem with my last van, Bailey Senator, windows replaced under warranty without problem although I have read of others having problem getting their dealership to do the replacement.
To the best of my knowledge the windows now being manufacture do not suffer from this problem.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts