Bailey pageant internal water

Nov 7, 2020
Visit site
Hello guys, I’m new to this forum.
I wonder is there possibility to connect internal water tank to this model?
Bailey pageant series 5 champagne 2005

Jan 17, 2010
Visit site
Hi Vam we had a pageant burgandy series 6 for 12 years only traded it in in march so know the lay out quite well ! Why do you want to fit a onboard water tank ? For what reason and what would be the benefits?

Dave

Jan 17, 2010
Visit site
We use our caravan over christmas and new year in scotland it been as low as-10 we put our 40 litre aquaroll in a old sleeping bag inside a large plastic bag to keep it dry ! Then i use a 10 litre water container to top it up saves lifting it in and out of the bag never had a problem , you have to think about how you would fill it and how heavy it would be on the floor of your caravan any leaks from it could cause you big problems.
Hope this helps

Reactions: VamCaravanDam
Jan 17, 2010
Visit site
Keep the pump as short as possibe and if you can wrap some insulation foam tube around it even better or sometimes a old towel again wrapped in a plastic bag, fill your kettle last thing just incase you have to pour warm water on the pump, we've never had a problem but you cant be to carefull.

Jan 17, 2010
Visit site
On ebay you can buy a aquaroll insulated bag which zips from top to bottom saves lifting , bit pricey but well worth it if your going to caravan over the winter months.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts