Bailey ranger 460/2

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I have had a Ranger 460/2 for over a year from new.

Overall very satisfied, a few niggling faults but most of these would have been picked up if the PDI had been done correctly.

The single piece front window is a bit heavy to open and best done from outside after releasing the catches. When taking two gas cylinders I carry the spare (extra) on the AL-Ko carrier(rescued from previous van) behind the axle. I have fited a Power Touch mover (in front of axle) so carry awning and as much other kit as possible in car to keep van weight down, so far have had about sixty nights in van. Hope you enjoy your's when it arrives.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I have had a Ranger 460/2 for over a year from new.

Overall very satisfied, a few niggling faults but most of these would have been picked up if the PDI had been done correctly.

The single piece front window is a bit heavy to open and best done from outside after releasing the catches. When taking two gas cylinders I carry the spare (extra) on the AL-Ko carrier(rescued from previous van) behind the axle. I have fited a Power Touch mover (in front of axle) so carry awning and as much other kit as possible in car to keep van weight down, so far have had about sixty nights in van. Hope you enjoy your's when it arrives.
Correction to last post.

add 'wheel' between 'spare' and '(extra)'

Apologies for that, reading it again, it looks like reference to the gas cylinder and not the spare wheel.

TRENDING THREADS