Bailey Senator Series 5 owners.....

Aug 2, 2005
Visit site
I've just got my lock and had a look at the wheel which is not aligned. To sort it out I will have to use the jack, only because I am restricted where I keep the van and don't have any room to move it back or forward. I have a wheel clamp so will use the alko on site.

How are you finding the water tank and valves. See the other thread for more info It might be under technical

ColinB

Aug 2, 2005
Visit site
I've just got my lock and had a look at the wheel which is not aligned. To sort it out I will have to use the jack, only because I am restricted where I keep the van and don't have any room to move it back or forward. I have a wheel clamp so will use the alko on site.

How are you finding the water tank and valves. See the other thread for more info It might be under technical

ColinB
Its under On board water tanks about 5 below

Colin B

Apr 17, 2005
Visit site
ColinB, we haven't used the onboard tank - yet. At the moment we are just using the aqua rolls, we have found the lever system easy to use & understand, we have read with interest the thread & comments on the onboard tank & overflow. Regarding the "noisy" pump we haven't found it excessively noisy as some people have reported, it certainly doesn't bother us.

Jun 24, 2005
Visit site
It's not as simple as the leaflet implies but I guess familiarity will make it easy. It is just a case of inching backwards or forwards but if you are using a levelling chock that's easier said than done. One of the ball bearings in the lock fell out of mine but the whole lock was replaced immediately by the manufacturers.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
ColinB, we haven't used the onboard tank - yet. At the moment we are just using the aqua rolls, we have found the lever system easy to use & understand, we have read with interest the thread & comments on the onboard tank & overflow. Regarding the "noisy" pump we haven't found it excessively noisy as some people have reported, it certainly doesn't bother us.
I believe that Bailey have modified the mounting to quieten the pump.

We have a Shurflo pump which I have left free on the pipes with a car sponge underneath it.

Aug 2, 2005
Visit site
I believe that Bailey have modified the mounting to quieten the pump.

We have a Shurflo pump which I have left free on the pipes with a car sponge underneath it.
John

The receptioist at my dealers has a Shurflo pump in her van and she told us that ir was much noiser than the whale fitted to the Baileys. As Impy says "Don't know what all the fuss is about"

ColinB

Jul 19, 2005
Visit site
I tried out the ALko wheel lock sucessfully on our first excursion with the Senator Arizona after I had been on site a couple of days (I had only discovered the bag with it inside the day before departure) and experienced no problem but was lucky that the wheel and receptor were suitably lined up.

Was not so lucky on my return home and as my space is restricted on that side of the caravan with no chance of inching the caravan because of it going on a hitchpost I have decided not to use it at home (except when it fortuitously lines up) and rely on combination of existing wheel clamp plus the Alko Lock for securing it to the hitch post.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Bailey could do with a formula 1 type jack that someone with a STOP board could operate as you pull into the pits (pitch) with speed limiter and rear light flashing of course!!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts