Bailey side gas locker.

May 24, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone know the layout of the side gas locker on newer Bailey Caravans, in particular whether both gas bottles sit equidistant from the regulator. I asked Bailey the question, and it took two weeks to tell me to get a pigtail of appropriate length.

I want to get a stainless steel pigtail with handwheel for the new Safefill bottles to use on the current caravan then swap to the Bailey when it comes, and I cant get a clear picture of the length needed.

May 24, 2014
Visit site
Thought of that OC but I hardley ever get a correct answer from dealers. I would prefer the info from somebody with experience.

Its just a matter of deciding pigtail length.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Thought of that OC but I hardley ever get a correct answer from dealers. I would prefer the info from somebody with experience.

Its just a matter of deciding pigtail length.
Shock horror I’ve been mistaken for another 😂 I didn’t contribute my thoughts to this thread.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Normal day for me then (being picked on)-thinking you're lucky you get a day off being picked on?
Wednesdays, get the motorbike out, check which pub the lads are meeting at, earplugs in, Helmet on and off I go. Unhealthy food, and two beers. 5 hours later get back home.
Put the bike away and take the wife down the pub with the dog.
A hard life being retired.

May 24, 2014
Visit site
Unhealthy food, and two beers. 5 hours later get back home.

Two beers in five hours, boy oh boy, are you going to get an education at Woosiefest ;)
Im beginning to wondder if a cask strength Queen of the Moorland is going to be wasted.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
When replaced my gas hose two years ago, I fitted a stainless steel braided one with the handwheel, as the rubber seal end is better than the Brass to Brass,

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts