Bailey Unicorn Barcelona from Campbells

Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
A couple of friends have ordered the same van although not from Campbells,they were supposed to pick up this month but it has now been moved back to March due to build time etc

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
Hi Jimmy - We're thinking of buying a Bailey Unicorn Valencia and although your's is a different model, I wondered if you've come across any problems,and what you think of the Unicorn in general. We like the idea of the central heating system, among other things but wondered how it compared to the fire/heater normally seen in vans. It's a lot of money to pay out so want to make sure it's the right one for us!
Thanks

Jul 16, 2007
Visit site
Daisy
I hope you don't mind if I reply. We picked up our Valencia three weeks ago and have had 2 weekend breaks in it. We previously had a Series 6 Wyoming. I was sceptical about the radiator heating as I had read that it is slower to heat up than warm air and the controls not easy to work out. I was wrong on both counts - if you want, there is 3 kw of electric plus your gas as well and it heated up wjhilst we were setting up and doing our separate tasks - I used maximum power for about an hour then turned the gass off and the electric down to 2kw. I sat down with the manual and can now work our heating, boost for hot water and use the night-time setting. Heating is excellent. Bathroom can be a little cooler than the rest of the van, but as others have said, just leave the door ajar and you won't notice, or spend less time in there!
Van itself is excellent in my view. Very comfortable seating, no issues.

Feb 16, 2009
Visit site
We have the Lunar Clubman SE and our temperature in the bathroom is the same as the lounge we have constant temperature all through the van, that's one plus with the Aldi heating.
NigelH

Mar 10, 2006
Visit site
The Valencia is cool in the bathroom, unless the door is left open.
Bailey haven't balanced the system correctly.

The heat to the front chest drawers, is excessive, hot enough to melt candles.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts