Baltic Wharf C.C

Mar 13, 2006
Visit site
Hi there i am going down to Cornwall in July and am travelling down from Middlesbrough area, so i was looking at a midway stop over. I was looking at Baltic Wharf and wondered if this was a suitable stop over with it being not far from the motorway.Could anybody please advise as to whether it is close enough to the motorway and is it easy accessible.I look forward to your replys ,cheers Mike.

Nov 6, 2006
Visit site
Baltic Wharf isn't too far from the motorway and it's easily accessible. There aren't too many pitches, though, so you would need to book.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Michael,

It's also easy to exit Bristol on the A370/A38 south from Baltic Wharf and re-join the M5 at J21 (Weston-Super-Mare) or J22 (Burnham-on-Sea).

Depending on what time of day you are leaving Bristol you might find this is a better option than re-joining the M5 at Bristol as that stretch of motorway is extremely busy at peak periods.

Mark.

Sep 13, 2006
Visit site
Michael

Google the "Watchfield Inn" it is just off the motorway at Highbridge is very reasonably priced with hookup, toilets and shower.

You can pop into the pub for a meal to save cooking - Ideal stopover.

We live in Bristol and I would not use Baltic Wharf unless you want to see our wonderful city and have a few hours minimum to do it justice - take the river cruise.

If you do stop there I and you are coming from the north I would recommend coming in from Avonmouth unless the traffic is bad on the motorway, it is easier and you go right under the suspension bridge, to go south use the A370 or A38 to rejoin the M5.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts