bargin of the week

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Anybody still to book there ferry crossing for this summer just booked P&O Dover-Calais through the caravan club for mid August to early September at the bargin price of £108 times are a bit early morning but at that price i can live with that. If anybody has got a crossing cheaper than that they have done well .

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
We booked our crossing with Norfolk Lines, through the Caravan Club, back in September, and car, caravan - 7 metres, and two passengers is just

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
I hope you're really not implying that I'm lying! I'd be really upset if you are! I have the Caravan Club email to confirm the details - and can forward to you if you doubt me at all. I've also mentioned the price in several other postings, and I'm sure someone will confirm that they've seen it mentioned before.

I'm a canny shopper when it comes to ferries, but like I said earlier have never got such a good deal.

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
It's because I posted a very long link - in an annoyed response to John's suggestion that I was having people on.

Here's the text of my Caravan Club email:

Route: Dover to Dunkerque

Departing: Fri 21 August 2009 at 2200

Arriving: Sat 22 August 2009 at 0100

Passenger: 2 Adults

Method of Transport: Car and Trailer, - Ford Mondeo / Swift Speedbird

Vehicle Height: No more than 149cm.

Vehicle Length: No more than 499cm.

Trailer Height: No more than 249cm.

Trailer Length: No more than 699cm.

Accommodation:

Fare Type: BROCHURE FARE:

Route: Dunkerque to Dover

Departing: Sun 06 September 2009 at 1001

Arriving: Sun 06 September 2009 at 1100

Passenger: 2 Adults

Method of Transport: Car and Trailer, - Ford Mondeo / Swift Speedbird

Vehicle Height: No more than 149cm.

Vehicle Length: No more than 499cm.

Trailer Height: No more than 249cm.

Trailer Length: No more than 699cm.

Accommodation:

Fare Type: BROCHURE FARE:

Cost: 78.00 GBP

Full payment has been made.

NOTE: On your card statement this will be shown as The Travel Gateway Ltd.

Just in case anyone else doubts the price. I'm glad to see that Emmerson got a bargain, too!

Feb 3, 2005
Visit site
Regulars on here will know that Val always gives very trustworthy and helpful information. I think John is being abusive.

Anyway -

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
Thanks Keith. I must admit John's comment really got to me, so your support is fantastic.

Here's another thread, on another forum, started by me on 23rd September, in which I mention the cheap prices, and on that one lots of other people manage to get a similar price too. Some even got motorhome crossings for just

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts