Beam deflectors?

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jan 7, 2007
Visit site
Hi darren mine is also the xtrail but the old model,thanks for all your answers i have been away this weekend so have not had time to look if a can adjust the lights(does anyone know?)i think i may call into nissan and ask the question.

Ta andrew.
Hi again,

I spoke to our nissan dealer today, and now im just totally confused about the matter. I was first told not to stick anything on the lights, but was then also imformed that the lights on my new shape x trail can not be adjusted either as its the shape of the prism within the head light that determins the beam direction, they looked into swapping the bulbs for standard ones for our holiday and fitting the stick on deflectors but this also was not an option because of different amps required.

In the end i was advised by a nissan dealer to go to halfords and ask them. Fat lot of good that would do, no offence to halfords or there staff. Surley nissan should have a solution?

Cheers for now,

Darren

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts