Beeping Dometic fridge freezer

Nov 18, 2022
Visit site
Hi
I am having an issue with my Dometic fridge freeze, I tried to turn it on yesterday and it started beeping and it won’t stop, iv tried everything that people have suggested but nothing has worked, the beeping is continuous also there are no lights on front pane, I have unpl the front panel and tried warming it up just incase it was condensation, I’ve tried turning it on again this morning and still the incessant beeping.
can anyone help me please before I go mad.
Thanks

Jun 16, 2020
Visit site
There is a magnetic switch in the door. So it is trying to tell you the door is open. Mine also did this. I could not find the switch. But with ours, we could prevent it by pushing the door firmly.

It was annoying. We would just sit down on it would go off. Would have to go and give it a shove.

John

Nov 18, 2022
Visit site
I’m sure it’s not the door switch because it starts beeping as soon as power goes to it, also I can’t understand why I have no lights on the front panel, if I hold the power button on the beeping stops but as soon as I let it go it starts again even after holding it down for a minute, I’m thinking maybe there is something gone wrong with the circuit board

Nov 18, 2022
Visit site
Omg iv fixed it, just after posting on here my husband suggested I hold the power button down longer so I did and it worked, thanks to Jcloughie and Raywood for your support

Reactions: Jcloughie

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts