Best of British?

Mar 9, 2007
Visit site
Hi everyone. Just received my Best of British brochure and loyalty card. The sites do look lovely. Never stayed on any myself as I've only been to the 'mainland' once with my van. Just wondering if you regulars think the BOB parks are worth the money? Do they live up to their reputation and their higher than average prices? Thinking of visiting the south coast of england this summer? emmy x

Jul 11, 2006
Visit site
Hi Emmy , Having used three of the parks in the Best of British brochure, so far we haven't been disappointed. We have been to Ross park and Webbers park both in Devon and Oxon hall in Shrewsbury, all the parks were exactly as described in the brochure and in our opinion worth the money they charged, it does appear that with the best of British you get exactly what it says on the tin!!.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Emmy,

We have stayed at the Cenarth Falls site in West Wales, lovely site, not too over crowded, lovely facilities. we tend to go every easter.

Aug 8, 2007
Visit site
Hi Gill

We've used Oxon Park near Shrewsbury before - it's very nice. My lady rates it as her favourite site - very clean, immaculately kept, great facilities - including a Park 'n' Ride scheme just outside the park gates!

We're thinking of going for a few days before Chrimbo.

Book with confidence.

Jun 27, 2006
Visit site
Emmy,

We have been using several of the Best of British sites for several years and have not been disappointed; initially camping before we bought our caravan. We have booked a week at Bainland next May, a very nice site, but a bit expensive.

The standard and quality of the BoB sites we have stayed in is very good. The locations are good for holiday attractions. They are all private sites therefore tend to have more facilities than Caravan Club sites. I would recommend them.

Emlyn

TRENDING THREADS