Best quiet beach touring site CL or other

Nov 17, 2019
Visit site
Has anyone come across a good quiet caravan site right by the sea. Either up on the cliffs with good views over the sea or just off a beach again with good views. Not too fussed were in the UK it is.

I would prefer an adult only site if possible.

Thanking you for any ideas

Graham

Reactions: Dodger524
Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Has anyone come across a good quiet caravan site right by the sea. Either up on the cliffs with good views over the sea or just off a beach again with good views. Not too fussed were in the UK it is.

I would prefer an adult only site if possible.

Thanking you for any ideas

Graham

Bunree north of Oban goes right up to waters edge. Fabulous sunsets and convenient for touring west coast of Scotland and it’s hinterland. Not adults only but not too many families seem to visit particularly out if school holidays.

The two Clubs have sites in Cornwall on cliffs overlooking the ocean. Try their websites.

May 24, 2014
Visit site
I would agree about Bunree. We went for the first time last spring, and have already booked for this year, same time ish. The views are stunning, and there is much to see and do. I do know there is a cliff top site over near Aberdaron, Morfa Mawr I think it is but I dont know anything about it. Isnt Damage Barton clifftop?

Sep 5, 2016
Visit site
If you have a motor home then you can't beat the C&CC site at Folkestone,
Another site which only takes about six vans and is on the cliff tops is Varne Ridge at Capel-le-Ferne which is on Dover Old Road, the site is about thirty meters from the cliff edge if you go there make sure you have ratchet straps to fasten your van to the metal grids yourcaravan sits on it can blow abit up there,

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts