Between Montpellier and Narbonne

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
All the sites I've tried are fully booked for the Summer. I'm after something with access to a beach and a swimming pool. not really interested in ngiht life! Have a lad of 12 and a daughter of 14. we're going from 14 July to 17 August. Any good ideas of sites??????

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Richard

It might be worth looking at the Caravan Club ABS service to see if they still have spaces. They don't have a massive choice of beach side sites but there might be something that suits.

David

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
Some beachside sites (don't know if you've tried them already - perhaps you could post a list to save repeating recommendations).

Camping Cote Vermeille at Port la Nouvelle, Les Vagues at Vendres Plage, Beauregard Est at Marseillan Plage, Beau Rivage at Meze, Le Tamaris at Frontignan Plage, Serignan Plage at Serignan, Le Boucanet at Grau du Roi - all these have access directly to the beach.

Have you tried Camping Neptune at Agde? It does have a pool, good sizes pitches, and is directly on to the Herault river. It isn't directly on the beach, but not that far to walk or cycle to the beaches at Grau d'Agde - and is also near to the Canal du Midi and the town of Agde itself (not Cap d'Agde of the naturist sites - but the old town which is much nicer).

It's just a thought if all the 'front-line' beach sites are full already.

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
Hi, No I haven't, and unfortunately it doesn't appear to get very good reviews on the Dutch website - Zoover. It's worth checking out those reviews I think, first, as it gets an average review rating of only 5.4!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts