Big Brother 8

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
Yeah that's a good word Pappajohn, drivel!

Tracey to win, she seems the most way out of the bunch of trollops.

I am sooooooo glad I am on sick leave and will be able to watch it 24/7 - Not!

Lolly x

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
HELP MEEEEEEEEE

How sad am I, Stu is out for the night and I am watching the goddam thing on E4 now.

I can see it's going to be addictive (again)!

Oh no, I need therapy ASAP!!!

Lolly x

May 4, 2005
Visit site
Quality tele ;O) plus while they are locked up in the house they are not out on the street.

Reminds me of everyone turning up for the first Easter meet ;O)

Brian (",)

Oct 17, 2006
Visit site
O dear you have a bad case of it, is there a cure, NO, you should not have watched it in the first place, it's on again tomorrow don't miss it. Liz

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
Brian - Let me guess, if you go quiet from Friday you are off to join the girlies in the house? I am sure Bina wouldn't allow that :)

Aren't all meets like that anyway?!!!!

Lolly x

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
O dear you have a bad case of it, is there a cure, NO, you should not have watched it in the first place, it's on again tomorrow don't miss it. Liz
I just find it addictive, for the pure freak show if nothing else!

Maybe I should get out more!

Lolly x

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Give me Jeremy Kyle anytime, at least it deals with real people and not those seeking glory and fame.

O.K. a lot of them seem to be from the bottom of lifes pecking order but I do enjoy seeing him put the morons in their places. He is also a genuine person who cares about others so he would get my vote any day in comparison to the Jane Goodies or the celebs (what a joke, who are they?)

Jul 18, 2006
Visit site
Watched the second one, by the third series it was allready getting boring, and it is amazing it is still going after 8 series.

Bring back the Testcard on BBC2 at 2am ....................

beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep !!

Considering all the old F**ts that listen to Radio 2 (I am a 31 year old one of them) they talk about that and I'm a celebrity .. can't belive it's not butter !!!

Pappajohn's decription was spot on ... DRIVEL !! What has british TV come to !

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Watched the second one, by the third series it was allready getting boring, and it is amazing it is still going after 8 series.

Bring back the Testcard on BBC2 at 2am ....................

beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep !!

Considering all the old F**ts that listen to Radio 2 (I am a 31 year old one of them) they talk about that and I'm a celebrity .. can't belive it's not butter !!!

Pappajohn's decription was spot on ... DRIVEL !! What has british TV come to !
The sad part is we have to rely on a Dutch company to make the drivel ... as if we aren't capable of making our own rubbish :O(

TRENDING THREADS