billing aquadrome

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
hi,

have two young children and one teenager,found this park on the internet and it looked a good park for the different ages!

Anyone out there ever been and can tell me what its like !! It looks a huge site, is it just to big ?? Thanks !!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
HI Tina, I took my kids there when they were little (about 20 years ago) and we had a great time they were then aged about 8 and 10. The way it was set out didn't feel huge as it seems to be split down into lots of areas.

There is lots to do nearby and some great days out which I don't suppose has changed much over the years.

I do remember everyone at work laughing when I told them I was going to Northampton for my holidays because its main claim to fame used to be shoe manufacture. POssibly still is! Regards, Roz

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
HI Tina, I took my kids there when they were little (about 20 years ago) and we had a great time they were then aged about 8 and 10. The way it was set out didn't feel huge as it seems to be split down into lots of areas.

There is lots to do nearby and some great days out which I don't suppose has changed much over the years.

I do remember everyone at work laughing when I told them I was going to Northampton for my holidays because its main claim to fame used to be shoe manufacture. POssibly still is! Regards, Roz
thanks hun ! will give it a go, just looked good for something to do on a weekend !! will let you know if its changed !

Apr 21, 2005
Visit site
went there two years ago, my sixteen year old was attacked by gypsy juveniles, left in a hurry as take a stand with one, you have to take them all, by coinsidence, my van was stolen two days later, ive heard that they follow you home and bang its gone. The whole park is run by them, along with the council.They look after the local tip so they more or less get free range to do as they like.STAY WELL AWAY.Didnt get my money back either when i complained to the managment.

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
went there two years ago, my sixteen year old was attacked by gypsy juveniles, left in a hurry as take a stand with one, you have to take them all, by coinsidence, my van was stolen two days later, ive heard that they follow you home and bang its gone. The whole park is run by them, along with the council.They look after the local tip so they more or less get free range to do as they like.STAY WELL AWAY.Didnt get my money back either when i complained to the managment.
Thanks nigel

Am really sorry about what happened to you,I suppose

the only good thing to come out of it is that I wont be going anywhere near now and am sure anyone else who reads this post wont either,so the little ***** cant do it again.Hope you got everything sorted ok !

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts