Black Bull stickers

Jan 17, 2010
Visit site
What does the black bull sticker you see on the backs of cars stand for, there just a plain sticker in the shape of a bull and theres is no words around them.

Mar 14, 2005
jondogoescaravanning.com
We've had one on the back of our Bailey Pageant for years. Two or three years ago we parked in Maucomble Aire (A28) on our way back to Calais. Presently an HGV pulled in behind us. It wasn't long before the smiling driver opened up the back of his lorry then came up to us carrying four beautifully ripe peaches. He was on his way from Spain to UK. The only time the 'bull' has been of benefit.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
If you have been to southern Spain the black bull should be accompanied by Indalo Man, a styilised figure with arms clasped overhead forming a semicircle.

The is a symbol - originally from prehistoric caves - in the Almeria region of Andelucia and will often get you a friendly hoot from the HGV drivers from Murcia and further south.

Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
KeithJ.....Elk are also to be found in Norway and the tourists shops there sell a black Elk sticker similar in type to the Spanish black bull sticker.

Feb 3, 2005
Visit site
Gafferbill - thanks, I didn't know that. Never been to Norway - somehow my outfit always points south when I get off the ferry! Perhaps I need to try a different ferry!!

Keith

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts