Blur Dolphin Haven Park

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Ive just realised i booked the wrong Haven Holiday site for august ive booked the Blue Dolphin in Yorkshire, or there abouts, and meant to book Thorpe park

Does anyone have any experience of blue dolphin and should i just go there and see what its like, i dont want to have a rubbish time obviously

Nov 1, 2005
Visit site
Hi Davie. I was at Blue Dolphin 2years ago. The whole site is on a slope ,luckily we were right at the top although I don't think there's a level pitch on the camp. The night time entertainment was good and we did have a great week there. Our only major gripe was the toilet blocks. I don't have a soft stomach by any means and even I managed to discount all but one toilet pan. We did write to Haven about this so with any luck it'll be better now. We also got a first class view of the Queen Mary II as it passed!

Jun 1, 2005
Visit site
Hi Davie, If its the same blue dolphin I,m thinking about its just outside Scarborough. Its a nice resort with the usually amusements etc. The shopping area is above the beach area and is quite good. You also have filey and bridlington which are the quieter resorts and last year in august the american circus was on.

Jan 4, 2006
Visit site
Hi Davie. I was at Blue Dolphin 2years ago. The whole site is on a slope ,luckily we were right at the top although I don't think there's a level pitch on the camp. The night time entertainment was good and we did have a great week there. Our only major gripe was the toilet blocks. I don't have a soft stomach by any means and even I managed to discount all but one toilet pan. We did write to Haven about this so with any luck it'll be better now. We also got a first class view of the Queen Mary II as it passed!
HI

its nice to see another disatisfied HAVEN customer.

the toilets were the same at prestatyn and they dont seem to improve after writing to them

Mar 13, 2006
Visit site
Hi Davie, If its the same blue dolphin I,m thinking about its just outside Scarborough. Its a nice resort with the usually amusements etc. The shopping area is above the beach area and is quite good. You also have filey and bridlington which are the quieter resorts and last year in august the american circus was on.
We went to Blue Dolphin last april ,the site was all set on grass mounds which when we arrived were mud mounds.The entertainment was good but the touring part was very poor.The toilet block was a disgrace.Sorry but I would'nt recommend this site.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts