BO PEEP site

May 25, 2005
Visit site
I read with interest that Bo Peep site has been withdrawn 'with immediate effect' from the Caravan Club!!! Anyone know why?

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
I dont know how true it is but I heard there was some scandal. My milkmaid, Lusty Lisa told me that Bo Peep blew up Little Boy Blues horn and when the press got hold of it eggs rolled (sorry meant heads, Ive got Humpty Dumpty on my mind).

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
I dont know how true it is but I heard there was some scandal. My milkmaid, Lusty Lisa told me that Bo Peep blew up Little Boy Blues horn and when the press got hold of it eggs rolled (sorry meant heads, Ive got Humpty Dumpty on my mind).
ok ok , I dont get paid for writing this cr*p. heheh

May 25, 2005
Visit site
Thanks you guys you have given me a real laugh. Unfortunately, it was a serious posting! This information was found in the latest issue of the CC mag (members will have seen this)and I was seriously considering booking a week there! Who upset who? Will we ever know?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Have heard that Caravan Club has put up its fees to all afiliated clubs by a substantial amount - maybe this is the reason for Bo Peep coming out of scheme. Have stayed at Bo Peep and founfd the site very good with friendly staff

Jun 2, 2005
Visit site
We stayed there in the summer and it was a lovely park. The odd thing about the CC item was with "immediate effect"- after all the non-winter season ends soon - so you'd have thought they would have left end of october.

The only odd thing when we were there was they don't take credit or debit cards - their website does say this in advance but perhaps the CC didn't like it.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Ann

Even if its not in the Club network next year you can obviously still use as the discount you get is quite small. I did contact the campsite and they seemed confident that they would be in the network next year but from other sources I have heard a different story but as I have said nothing to stop you going there especially as it such a lovely site.

David

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts