Boarder Levels

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Paul T,

I joined this site back in 2007, but had to re-register due to the new website log-in troubles.
If I had all my original posts I would be known as a Platinum Boarder, but as my hair is not yet that colour, then I am quite happy to be a Fresh Boarder, as it makes me feel soooooo much younger.
Best regards, Lappy

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
What I want to know is; what is it that we are boarding? Or is it boarder as in "school". Pointless though it is to even debate it (but OH has put sport on the tv): Why don't we have a caravan related ranking scheme. Such as "pitcher" "tower" or even "emptier" (as in the loo).
mel

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
I'm not a fan of these 'rankings' at all. :angry:
A post from a novice giving details of how and where they bought their caravan, how the handover went,what they thought of their first outing etc is just as valid as a post from a longer serving forum member.
I've seen on other forums that when users begin to worry about a so called ranking one or two are tempted to submit posts containing just smileys or off topic comments to increase their 'score' which contribute nothing to the forum at all.
Nope, don't like them :dry:

TRENDING THREADS