Booked the Tunnel today

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
Booked Tunnel for Mid April going out mid June coming home cannot wait. Will just visit Germany and Austria again this year with some new places and sites amoungst old favourites. Going to do less miles to save a bit of money and use all ACSI Camping Card Sites.

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
Not booked the ferries yet, but we'll be going out 26th April, back 3rd June. Only a short one for us this year, in Holland and south west Germany.Herself has already picked the Dutch sites from your website.
The classic caravan rally is at Camping t'Hemelke Hulsberg, near Maastricht.

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
Was hoping we would meet up this year but we will be at Jodl in Ossiach the time you are away. Pity. Do get in touch with the sites in Holland ahead and check a pitch. Beware when we rang ahead to the site near Maastrict they charged us a booking fee on the final bill.

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
Hi Dianne. Yes it would have good, but not to be again this year. We have a Royale caravan club rally in April and another in early June, so Europe has to be fitted in betweeen I'm afraid.We're off ti Vienna by plane in two weeks time to catch as many concerts as we can, hopefully at least one in the Golden Hall.

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
I am sure you will have a lovley time in Vienna. We went to a wonderful concert in the Orangery at the Schonnbrun some years ago. Andre Rieu is back in Vienna in May would love to have gone but just too far away from Ossiach to go.I

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts