Booking Eurotunnel via C&CC website

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
I have been trying to check prices for a single car return Eurotunnel crossing in September using the C&CC website. It has asked for all passenger details which seems somewhat needless when just checking for prices, then it keeps telling me that it cannot ascertain a price because it is unable to contact the 'ferry' operator. Is there a problem with this website's booking software? Have others managed to use it sucessfully?

May 12, 2011
Visit site
Yes check the Eurotunnel website. It works well and you can compare prices on different days and times (providing you have some slack about when you travel). Then call the C&CC asking for your preferred time, they usually give a 10% discount on the Eurotunnel prices. Don't use the phone without checking beforehand as (quite reasonably) they aren't interested in searching to find the cheapest times and they can vary enormously from hour to hour.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Thanks I had already checked directly with Eurotunnel but I was interested to see how the C&CC web booking compared. If its about 10 per cent I will ring them tomorrow.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts