Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
you are one sad b`trd why don`t you go and us all a favour, top yourself
Tony, you are one very sad person with absolutely no sense of decorum at all. What you have said to me is completely uncalled for and very very upsetting. I would never ever ask someone to do what you have asked of me, you should be very ashamed of yourself. What you have said does not meet the rules of the forum. I shall be making my views known to the moderator about this matter with the intention of removing you from the forum.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Tony, you are one very sad person with absolutely no sense of decorum at all. What you have said to me is completely uncalled for and very very upsetting. I would never ever ask someone to do what you have asked of me, you should be very ashamed of yourself. What you have said does not meet the rules of the forum. I shall be making my views known to the moderator about this matter with the intention of removing you from the forum.
me thinks the captain can dish it out but gets a bit prissy when someone {tony }dishes some to him .I bet the capt was the one who told teacher at school ,for gods sake grow up

SORRY captain please dont tell the moderator

Coljac

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts