Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
The other half is maing my life a misery, because the bowl in the sink has developed a hole and I cant find anywher to replace it. My van is a Swift challenger Utopia 2000 model. The bowl is D shaped, can anybody help?

Steve W

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Steve,

I assume you are talking about the washing up bowl? I had 3 of these the first developed cracks in the bottom, so I brought another one at Discovery in Portsmouth, the same thing happened so I complained to Sterling and they sent another- although said they had no other problems. It happened again so brought a small round one in France . They seem to be made of a very brittle material.As swift/Sterling have now changed the design of the sink I would think you would have trouble getting one now.Have you tried Chichester Caravans?

Catherine

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Hi Catherine,

Thanks for the suggestion, but they are unable to help.

I can see this is going to end up with me getting a whole new van, as the better half is not the type to accept defeat in anything.

Steve W

Mar 15, 2006
Visit site
They are usually open on a Saturday, give them a call they have loads of stock there.

If not try your local Discover Aftersales depatment like Catherine said.

Good luck

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for all the suggestions, but i am afraid that no one seems to stock anything suitable.

The better half will just have to make do with something else.

Steve W

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts