"Box numbers"

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Quiet often it would be very velpful to be able to share information with a particular member of the forum, but there is an understandable reluctance to publish one's own email address to the world in general.

Would it be possible to have a simple "box number" system by which a respondent could pass his/her email address to an enquirer ( and only to that enquirer) such that a more detailed interchange could take place.

This is really one for PC and the Moderator.

Mar 14, 2005
lutzschelisch.wix.com
Yes, I know of several other forums where you can send private messages to others just by clicking on their respective name. Because it relies on a message forwarding system, Email addresses are not revealed and of course it only works by prior agreement to take part in this added feature.

Mar 16, 2005
Visit site
It appears that our forum is a clone of the standard package used across all of the Haymarket websites, and as such can't be changed to suit the individual requirements of one brand only. So for the time being we can't expect any such refinements I'm afraid.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
It appears that our forum is a clone of the standard package used across all of the Haymarket websites, and as such can't be changed to suit the individual requirements of one brand only. So for the time being we can't expect any such refinements I'm afraid.
If the other Haymarket sites are as popular as this one, surely the suggestion would apply to them as well ? Perhaps needs a reference to the corporate techies ?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts