BP gas light bottles

Feb 6, 2008
Visit site
My wife and I have just bought our 1st caravan, while picking everything else we needed to go with the van, aquaroll, wastemaster, battery ect ect. We were shown the new lightweight BP Gas bottles. I was impressed how light they are and ordered 2 of the 5kg bottles. I have not handed any money over yet as we will settle full balance when we collect the new caravan.

Has anyone got anything bad to say about these bottles??

I know BP is not available everywhere, but I do have 2 bottles and my dealer is only up the road.

Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
The new Calor Lite 6kg propane will be available from March - once initial demand has settled down it'll be available at all Calor outlets.

Jul 18, 2006
Visit site
I have no experience personally, but as the cylinders have a larger girth I suspect some people may struggle to fit them in their locker.

JTS

Jan 16, 2007
Visit site
I have used BP Light gas since it was introduced. I have 2x5kg bottles (propane) and have had no problem getting refills. Two bottles have lasted a four month tour of Europe, early season when we were forced to use gas heating at times and gas barbie 4/5 times a week. The big plus is the saving on weight especially on noseweight which in my case was 32lbs on my calor gas bottles - all bottles full. I also use calor gas and will change my calor bottles (butane) for the new calor lightweight steel (propane) in March although they will still not match the BP bottles for weight. Good luck. JTS.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts