BP Gas Light Bottles

Nov 13, 2008
Visit site
Hi just to inform every one last week I changed over to BP gas light so I could use the 10kg gas bottle to carry more gas as we winter caravan and it was £19-99 to refill.I went back this week to get a refill and it is now £26.99 for the 10kg a hike of £7-00 day light robbery oil prices a dropping so why do they put the prices up.The reply I had off BP is because of the rising oil prices any comments.

G

The oil price is based in US Dollars which is rising against the Pound. So although the price per barrel may be dropping, the price paid by the Uk is rising. LPG prices are linked to the oil price by international agreement and so reflect the changes. Of course they will rise far faster than they will fall, but did you seriously expect anything else?

Look on the bright side. The more profits BP make, the greater the amount of corporation tax they pay to the Government, so helping taxpayers. Of course what goes into the 'pot' is one thing, how it is spent is another and for that you need to talk with Herr Broon.

Nov 13, 2008
Visit site
The oil price is based in US Dollars which is rising against the Pound. So although the price per barrel may be dropping, the price paid by the Uk is rising. LPG prices are linked to the oil price by international agreement and so reflect the changes. Of course they will rise far faster than they will fall, but did you seriously expect anything else?

Look on the bright side. The more profits BP make, the greater the amount of corporation tax they pay to the Government, so helping taxpayers. Of course what goes into the 'pot' is one thing, how it is spent is another and for that you need to talk with Herr Broon.
abviously you must be a BP employee.

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Hi All

I've just got a quote from my local gas supplier for the new BP Lite 10kg cylinder:

The hire and deposit on the cylinder is 21.28 + vat and the gas will be 20.48 + vat.

NOVAGAS, Ashford, Kent.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts