BP Gaslight Refills

Apr 26, 2007
Visit site
Anyone else having problems getting a refill ?

Local supplier says Calor is taking them to court and cannot supply refills till sorted out.

BP say they are unaware of the problems but will investigate.

Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
Outlets can choose Calor or BP Gaslight - but not both.

Calor have an exclusive agreement with all their outlets preventing sale of any other gas apart from Camping Gaz. Looks like Calor are just enforcing their agreement.

Oct 28, 2005
Visit site
No problems here in Leicestershire. I have 3 dealers close by where I can get refils and picked one up just over a week ago. You can even get refils in many Homebase stores now!

Apr 1, 2006
Visit site
Hi alice, obviously you have a computer, type in your address bar -- http://www.bp.com/sectiongenericarticle.do?categoryId=9007797&contentId=7015926.

Keep it on your 'favourites' and when you are going away- look at where you are going, type in the place and then you will find refill stores for whilst you are on holiday.

Found this very handy. Cheers Gary

Jan 6, 2007
Visit site
hiya, yep can confirm our homebase doing promtion at the moment, and local caravan acc. shop has them too {eastcoast leisure] sem to be getting easier than we first thought, but the containers themselves seem to be bulkier than calor, and don't fit in all front lockers

Oct 28, 2005
Visit site
The BP bottles do fit in all of the new Swift Group vans. We have the 10Kg bottle in our new Freestyle. It is a tight fit but it does fit and with the 90 Degree fitting Truma reccomend it is all good. We have no problem with getting bottles either. It is all good and even one of the local Calor dealers who wanted to sell BP have said Calor are pushing up prices and dictating to dealers who are contracted to them. The one I spoke to were saying they would be dropping Calor as soon as their contract was up and they used the words Rip off when talking about Calor!

I am glad I was one of the early adaopters of the BP bottles and have not used Calor so I dont have to worry about having redundent Calor bottles sitting in my garage.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts