Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I have got a Bradcot full size awning with steel poles and a porch with alloys. Both sets of poles are simple to assemble. I bought the porch only recently and think I would have had a hard time of it if I had not been familiar, as the insructions were a joke.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I have got a Bradcot full size awning with steel poles and a porch with alloys. Both sets of poles are simple to assemble. I bought the porch only recently and think I would have had a hard time of it if I had not been familiar, as the insructions were a joke.
I spoke to a Bradcot Rep. at the last Earls Court show, along the same lines as Ray's posting, ie. instructions a joke, the reply, more or less, was 'If you can write better instructions we would be happy to look at them' I have not yet tried. I have erected my Bradcot Classic three times now and have just about got the hang of it, no trouble with the alloy pole system, getting it to fit neatly to the van each end is the worst bit I have found.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I've had a couple of Bradcots. The easy fit alloys are OK but some of the retainers don't hold quite as they should and tend to shoot off in all directions when you're erecting the awning, which is fine if you've got plenty of help or are an octopus. I've now got Fibreglass poles. Expensive but by far the best.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Bradcot are great. Suggest you practice before your first attempt but once you have the hang of it, no problems. Not only that but their after sales service is excellent. Being novices we had a problem on our first ever trip out - left a dip in the roof for water to collect and didn't use the extra supports they recommended - within 24hrs of sending back poles new ones were delivered.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts