Braithwaite Fold CC site. Arrivals Route and Toilet Block

May 15, 2005
Visit site
Hi There,

I'm off to Braithwaite Fold CC site, Bowness on Windermere next week and have a couple of questions:

1) As you arrive into Bowness town centre, looking at the site directions, it states passing pier and taking 3rd right into Glebe Road and pass main park and Ride car park then site entrance on left. However my memory of Glebe road is that it is one way and you enter from nearer the pier and as you drive round it brings you past the couple of pier side shops(on right)the grassy park green area (on left) then arrives at CC site entrance(on right), then park and ride car park (on right) and then back to main road.

I would appreciate if someone could clarify this for me!

2)What is the Toilet and Shower block like? is it up to usual standard, how new or old is it?

Look forward to your comments.

Andrew.

May 14, 2006
Visit site
Your right with your directions Andrew, down the one way and entrance on your right just before the car park.

From memory, we stayed at Braithwaite October 2007, the toilets/showers were the usual high standard. Our only niggle about the site is it feels cramped for a CC site, pitches feel close together and i think you had to park car across fron of van.

Saying that the site is in a great location, hope the weather is as forecast and you have a great time.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts