brand new awning query

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
hi folks,

we bought a brand new bradcot awning last may along with the new van,the awning had been used approx 5 times and stowed away for the winter dry and in perfect condition,but our first trip out this weekend,we discovered the awning roof had got 3 holes in it,after the stress levels had lowered,i believe that were it was stored,mice may of ventured into its holdall and tried to make a meal of it.

i tried a clear patched over the holes but they eventually fell off

what advice can you give to help resolve this problem?.

i`ve e-mailed bradcot also as their awnings are guaranteed as long you send off the registration for it :(

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
I guess possibly you are going to need a professional repair,try The canvas Repair Centre at Burton on Trent depending on the cost you may be able to claim on your insurance,the above company operate a collection and delivery service if you are not local.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
patch repairs on roof seldom work in the long term,there are some good iron on patches on the market,but they will eventually lift.a repair is the best option,and as recommended the canvas repair centre are good and will advise the best option

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts