breakdown cover

Jul 5, 2007
Visit site
Hi everyone just a quicky which is the best breakdown and recovery company out there for my car and my caravan and what type of price am l looking at. cheers Lee

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
You gets what you pays for. Cliche it may be but it's true. I will personally insure your unit for a 6-pack of Stella. How cheap is that? But I warn you now, don't even think about making a claim. On the other hand, the Caravan Club/Green Flag will do it for about

Aug 13, 2007
Visit site
Following on from Zbungle, with Mayday (Green Flag) if you break down heading for your destination they will take your car & caravan where ever you are going in the UK, then after your holiday bring you back home.

Apr 16, 2007
Visit site
It depends on the size of your caravan.Only the caravan club (serviced by green flag)will cover caravans over 7.25 meters overall length and 2,25 meters width,no other company will cover you as I found out.If you have existing breakdown cover and your van is over the dimensions above check your policy details.85% of the current Swift,Abbey,Ace and sterling range plus many other manufacturers would not be covered by Green Flag,Churchill,Direct Line,Tesco ect.Within5 years all new caravans I estimate will be over 2.25 meters width and the insurance industry needs to catch up.

Mar 3, 2008
Visit site
Lee

Ive just been shopping around for breakdown insurance for my new caravan, then I thought about my breakdown cover for my car which is free for the length of the warranty, so I rang them to see how I stand for towing a caravan they said they could give me the same cover for my caravan for only

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts