Breathable Covers

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Having had to "bin" our old van because of serious damp, and now spent a large part of our savings on a nearly new van that I want to protect, has anybody got any experience or tales to tell (good or bad)about breathable covers, or their manufacturers, and the service they have recieved. They do seem quite expensive if you can only expect a couple of years life from them!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
terry dont know where u are from or what caravan u have...if u decide to get one i have a brand new one still in its sealed bag...i bought it for this winter but i went to the recent caravan show at cottingham,hull and bought a new caravan for next year...i contacted the makers but they were not interested in taking it back at all...not even for a reduced price and me buying a new larger one...mine fits a compass liberte/omega..i wont influence your decision...dave

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Ive been told on a numer of occasions not to use these covers because they could damage your van by way of scratches to windows and body work therefore invalidating your warranty because of self inflicting damage to your van but on the other hand there is a cover that can overcome this problem. Made by a company called Purple line this cover has got a rubber lining that protects the van and is also breathable. If you were to get one of these I would firstly check with your caravan warranty that you would be allowed to use this without being at risk. Im thinking of getting one myself very shortly when finances allow me to because I think these are a bit on the expensive side.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Please! Does anyone know of a strong, robust caravan suitable for towing behind a lorry. We park in fields (not sanitised parks with hook up services). Any ideas?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Terry

I have recently purchased a C/Cover, this time from Purple Line. We have recently purchased the New Series 5

Bailey Pageant - Provence Caravan, the shipping of which, which is 26 ft. I discussed the merit of a cover with Bailey direct and they have assured me that the only cover that they fully endorse is the Purple Line Cover and that in no way will it affect my 6 year Bailey warranty. They also informed me that Purpleline were the only manufacturer who were prepared to submit their covers for scrutiny and testing. Says it all I think. Clearly not a cheap item, in my case just under

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts