Brighouse Bay?

Jun 12, 2006
Visit site
Hi Andrew,

We went there last August(06) and had a great time, there's a big playground in the middle of the site where all the kids go.

The beach is within walking distance and is very secluded, there's a golf course, wildlife area, fishing, swimming pool and an otter pool, and a shop.

It's quite a big site with plenty of walks aswell.

We had a good time and would probably go back again.

Jul 30, 2007
Visit site
Hi Andrew,

I can only re-iterate what Martin has said, the kids won't be bored.

We were there April this year and had a great time. The site was full and there were alot of paople about, at the playarea, in the pool, the club etc, but it was never a problem.

There are plenty of toilets and showers and are all kept very clean.

That was our 3rd visit and will definitely be going again. I can't think of one criticism.

There are many pitches around the playarea with a good view of it.

Cheers,

Alex.

Apr 5, 2006
Visit site
Hi Andrew

We stayed their at Christmas in 2005 and would love to go back again soon .The day time Temp was -5 and night time -13 but we had a great .

Jun 7, 2005
Visit site
Andrew

We have been going at October half term for the last few years and can't fault thr place, however we went at Easter this year and all I can say is that the facilities (normally very adequate) were struggling to cope with the number of people using them.

I would avoid Easter al all costs.

Apr 9, 2006
Visit site
Thanks to all the answers i think we will go with that,.

Graham we are not going at easter but the week before were going on r 15th wedding anniversary and going to Gretna to renew our wedding vows thanks everybody can't wait Andrew,Nicola,Callam+Phoebe

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts