British tv in spain

Jul 9, 2015
Visit site
I have found an app that disguises your location so you can watch British TVs on your device on wifi,it is called tunnel bear in theory it looks good value at around 4 pounds a month,anyone else tried this?
I usually hire a satellite dish but am looking for a cheaper alternative to this and filmon

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
Hi Geoff,
Only trouble with " Filmon " is that loads of people use it and so the signal you get is not as strong as it was a couple of years ago as at many Spanish campsite the WIFI is the same and used by most of the vans on site at the same time i.e. night time...
Not sure of the price of hire on a large 2 meter dish but that could be the way if you stay on the same site for a long period.

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
ZydecoJoe said:
Hi Geoff,
Only trouble with " Filmon " is that loads of people use it and so the signal you get is not as strong as it was a couple of years ago as at many Spanish campsite the WIFI is the same and used by most of the vans on site at the same time i.e. night time...
Not sure of the price of hire on a large 2 meter dish but that could be the way if you stay on the same site for a long period.

This is what many do, when winter sunning in Spain. They come and fix it and set it up for you, so no hassle. usually English run!

TRENDING THREADS