Brittanny Ferry Booking

Mar 21, 2007
sites.google.com
After the recent post about rising prices on Brittanny Ferries I checked for myself and sure enough it was up by about £30 from the previous figure not too long ago.

Working on the assumption that they are only going up I decided to book today. From the CC site I got a quote of £515 for a combination St Malo out and Caen back. Deciding to do it over the phone instead, I was offered a deal of £515 (same) or £480 if I take 7 camping cheques included in that price, we have never used them before but it doesnt matter whether we use them or not since its saved us £35 anyway. Very od but welcome

Dave

Apr 29, 2009
Visit site
Living in Devon we have always used Brittany Ferries since 1990. Last year we travelled Poole-Cherborg out Roscoff Plymouth home. For the past few years we have taken advantage of the CC special deal taking a minimum of 7 Camping Cheques and last year excluding the Cheques the ferry fare equated to just under

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
Another David - if you don't want to use the Camping Cheques then there is an active market in them. I'd certainly be happy to buy them from you if you chose to sell them - and save you even more on your ferry crossing!! At the moment they're selling via the Caravan Club at

Mar 21, 2007
sites.google.com
Another David - if you don't want to use the Camping Cheques then there is an active market in them. I'd certainly be happy to buy them from you if you chose to sell them - and save you even more on your ferry crossing!! At the moment they're selling via the Caravan Club at

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
Yes, apparently the Caravan Club haven't yet got a price for the 2010 issue Camping Cheques or any available to sell yet, so are selling this year's at this year's price still. This is a good deal, but you have to use them up in 2010. The Caravan Club really ought to make this clear to potential purchasers!

Apr 29, 2009
Visit site
Was that until & "including" 2011. The one's I ordered earlier this week arrived today. In the accompanying letter from CC its says "Camping cheques issued in 2009 will also be valid throughout 2010". These are 14 euro cheques whereas I understand the next year's will be 15 euros.

Oct 27, 2005
Visit site
can anyone tell me when you can use these camping cheques - is it just low season. I know the site in france we go to takes them but we are only there in Aug. Thanks Denise

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts