broadway caravan club cotswolds

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
hi we have book 6 nights at this site look a very nice site as anyone been and what was your telly picture like

thanks from sue

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Sue - from memory tv reception is OK from bollard so take 25 meters of tv coax. I think aerial reception was poor.

Fabulous site - one of my all time favourite places, Broadway is so different out of season, and at night. ENJOY

John

May 16, 2006
Visit site
We thought Broadway was a lovely, quiet site. We went there during the summer with our two children. The facilities are immaculate, the site is well laid out and the staff and caravanners were courteous and friendly. We asked to be near the disabled toilet for our son, and were given a choice of pitches nearby. We were amazed at the quality of the disabled facility, best we've seen in the 2 years since our boy became temporarily disabled. Broadway itself and the Cotswolds are gorgeous and there is loads to see in the area. We are looking forward to going back to Broadway and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it.

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
TV reception is very variable on site and varies from pitch to pitch. The far end is better than near the office. You really need an external or directional to be sure. Lovely site though. there is only one real ale pub in the town, the Crown and Trunpet on Snowhill road. OK but the food is expensive. (I mention the latter in case you can't get TV and so go to the pub!)

May 25, 2005
Visit site
We have just returned from Broadway (about a week and a half ago). We found the 'B entrance road' adjacent to the site to be a ratrun, not only used by cars but also heavy goods vehicles. We foiund it rather noisy. But, there again, it all depends on where you live in the first place. We live in a very quiet part of Derbyshire and so the noise would be magnified.

On to the TV reception. Great, no problems at all, but you will need a TV hookup cable. You can receive various BBC (including CBBC) and ITV channels. There is also a sky kish stuck on the side of the modern toilet block and has been 'tweeked' so you can also received the odd sky programs! Always a bonus.

The dog walk, however, is abysmal. Not at all up to Club standards. Havig said that we are spoilt because of the sites we always head for.

Broadway village is delightful - cannot be faulted. It really is a little gem.

Hope you enjoy your stay.

If we didn't have a dog we would certainly return, but you have to accommodate all members of the 'family' not just the ones on two legs.

Feb 15, 2006
Visit site
hi, fantastic site, nice wardens, fantastic facilities, and very peaceful. yes i agree with ann dog walk is a little small but i cant see the problem walking around the site road as long as you pick up behind you.

broadway village is beautiful and has lots of little nick nac shops a chemist, a xmas shop, a pub, a supermarket.we didnt notice the noise and we stayed by the bottom by the main road. we think that moreton in marsh site is really noisy but still lovely.

surrounding areas, moreton in marsh is lovely (tuesday market), bourton on the water is very beautiful and not to be missed.

Feb 15, 2006
Visit site
hi, fantastic site, nice wardens, fantastic facilities, and very peaceful. yes i agree with ann dog walk is a little small but i cant see the problem walking around the site road as long as you pick up behind you.

broadway village is beautiful and has lots of little nick nac shops a chemist, a xmas shop, a pub, a supermarket.we didnt notice the noise and we stayed by the bottom by the main road. we think that moreton in marsh site is really noisy but still lovely.

surrounding areas, moreton in marsh is lovely (tuesday market), bourton on the water is very beautiful and not to be missed.
i forgot, we bought the tv long coax thing from reception cost

TRENDING THREADS