Broken Truma External BBQ Point

Mar 17, 2020
Visit site
Next time the flap gets stuck I'll be more careful.

Gave it a thump and a lug on the housing has broken off - sadly not just the lid.
Just been checking prices and looks like around £80, and in most cases plus carriage!

Whilst I do understand "short run" items are likely to be expensive I wasn't prepared for this amount. Will do a bit more searching before biting the bullet.

Much more care needed from now on!

Aug 4, 2020
Visit site
Next time the flap gets stuck I'll be more careful.

Gave it a thump and a lug on the housing has broken off - sadly not just the lid.
Just been checking prices and looks like around £80, and in most cases plus carriage!

Whilst I do understand "short run" items are likely to be expensive I wasn't prepared for this amount. Will do a bit more searching before biting the bullet.

Much more care needed from now on!
Hi, I've just bought on ebay a complete Truma water inlet unit for 27 quid , the wife asked me to replace all the outlet covers for water, bbq and electric has they had discoloured and aged the van, the most expensive was the electrical point but that was a complete unit and cost about 35 quid on ebay, the only issue is removing the lid from the new part.

Mar 17, 2020
Visit site
Hi, I've just bought on ebay a complete Truma water inlet unit for 27 quid , the wife asked me to replace all the outlet covers for water, bbq and electric has they had discoloured and aged the van, the most expensive was the electrical point but that was a complete unit and cost about 35 quid on ebay, the only issue is removing the lid from the new part.
You have done really well I think.
In my case it was the external BBQ point and that comes complete with the plastic AND the actual tap inside the unit.
I found examples of just the plastic with no tap for around £30 I seem to remember.
Tried Ebay but didn't come across a full unit for less than around £75.
Well discovered!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts