Buccaneer Commodore - Dometic Three Way Fridge not working

Jul 10, 2021
Visit site
Hello,

My mother in law has a Buccaneer Commodore with a Dometic three way fridge. For some reason the fridge has just stopped working, the LEDs displaying the function (battery, mains, gas) are not lighting.

For some strange reason the radio is also not working - not sure if that’s connected?

We have changed the fuse so it is definitely not that.

Any help appreciated.

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
It reads as if the 12v is missing somewhere along the line. I doubt very much if the fridge or the radio have gone faulty. If it is a Buccaneer Commodore then surely it is still under warranty and the responsibility of the dealer to repair?

Jul 10, 2021
Visit site
It reads as if the 12v is missing somewhere along the line. I doubt very much if the fridge or the radio have gone faulty. If it is a Buccaneer Commodore then surely it is still under warranty and the responsibility of the dealer to repair?

Thank you. Yes it’s under warranty so we will arrange for a repair but we weren’t sure if there was a quick fix that we could apply so she wasn’t without a fridge for a few days.

Reactions: JezzerB
Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Thank you. Yes it’s under warranty so we will arrange for a repair but we weren’t sure if there was a quick fix that we could apply so she wasn’t without a fridge for a few days.
We have the cruiser and have never had the 12v fail. Hopefully they have the 12v switch on which is located in the row of switches by the door on the left hand side as entering. On Facebook there is a Buccaneer Caravan Group who may be able to supply a better answer. The year of the caravan would be helpful regarding warranty.

Reactions: JezzerB

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts