butlins minehead

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
hi hope you all can help us we are family of 2 adults and 2 children 11 and 13 and thinking of going to minehead butlins i see they have alot to offer and funfair etc...... go karts . please give us feedback on showers , space extra hidden costs for all pools etc....

thanks again andrew sparrow

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi Andrew

We been to the Skegness one but it was some time ago and we did not have the caravan.

Also I do not if I am right in say this but seem too thick that Butlins only let caravans stop at the Skegness one.

Like all holiday park all the food and drink that you bay there cost a lot more.

Swimming was free and the rides were free as well but I thick you have to pay to use the go karts.

There is all way thing go off for you to see and do but be careful when you book as they shut so of the things down and till it gets later on in the year.

Mark

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
andrew I didnt think that butlins minhead had a touring area any more!!

If that is the case you could stay near minhead and buy day tickets, most things are free like swimming and fair rides but go carts are charged for

Mar 15, 2006
Visit site
Hi Andrew

Here is the number for the caravan site next door to Butlins, I think the number I have goes through to the static caravan site and you have ask to be put through to the touring van site, it is 01643700515.

Allyson

Feb 15, 2006
Visit site
Hi,

We are thinking of spending next new year at butlins in skegness and i was wondering if they have a touring park does anyone know if they do or do i have to book a challet

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi,

We are thinking of spending next new year at butlins in skegness and i was wondering if they have a touring park does anyone know if they do or do i have to book a challet
i phoned them the other day and they do touring at skegness and minehead nor bognor regis thanks for all information .

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Andrew

Here is the number for the caravan site next door to Butlins, I think the number I have goes through to the static caravan site and you have ask to be put through to the touring van site, it is 01643700515.

Allyson
thanks for that cheers

Jan 5, 2007
Visit site
Hi,

Had a wonderful time at Butlins Minehead. Great for a cheap holiday.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts