buying new caravan

Oct 28, 2006
Visit site
hi i have narrowed my search down to a pageant vendee, it is used and 18 months old at £9500 i am completely new to caravanning and have heard my local dealer bardsea leisure is keen to encourage new caravanners and will do a keen deal.

i am going down there tomorrow to strike a deal so would like any help in what extras i should ask for in the deal.

so a list of all things needed for a family of two adults and twelve month old twins would be super.

so start wracking them brains, remember i havent got a clue what is needed.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Leisure battery

Steps

Awning

Aqua Roll

Wastemaster

Awning carpet

Hook-up lead

Pipe for the waste outlet

Melamine crockery

A good warranty

Free service

Step

To name but a few.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Sean firstly welcome to the caravan world and good luck for tomorrow.Ok what are you going to need gas bottle,electric hook up lead, battery,aqua roll,waste water container cuttlery/crockery,overtaking mirrors,security system.These are the basic items to get you going don`t forget the towbar.Good Luck

Oct 28, 2006
Visit site
Sean firstly welcome to the caravan world and good luck for tomorrow.Ok what are you going to need gas bottle,electric hook up lead, battery,aqua roll,waste water container cuttlery/crockery,overtaking mirrors,security system.These are the basic items to get you going don`t forget the towbar.Good Luck
super keep them coming, and do you think these are reasonable requests from a dealer hopefully keen for business as its out of season

May 12, 2006
Visit site
Hi Sean,

And welcome to the world of caravanning. One thing don't forget the dealer has to make a profit. If the van is keenly priced he won't have a lot left over for extras. Most of the items listed (which I agree with ) can be purchased second hand at good prices. So concentrate on the big picture i.e the van, and screw the best warranty you can from the dealer. Personal view only.

Val & Frank

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts