C&CC membership.

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
I've just had an E mail from the C&CC saying that present memberships will be extended to cover the period of closures, which actually goes FAR beyond my previous remark I made about getting a reduced rate at next renewal date.

Well Done C&CC.

Jan 19, 2002
Visit site
Easter would have been the first peak of the season for the clubs with most of the pitches being occupied with the resultant income for the clubs. THis is revenue lost for all the activities undertaken by the clubs including site maintenance and development.
I fear that some privately owned sites may simply go under if the ban goes on too long.
FYI English Heritage is also extending membership.

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
I’m in ccc but not had anything but not too worry it’s not a major expense over the year and if it helps to keep them afloat then I’m all for it.

May 7, 2012
Visit site
I was pleased to get that e mail this morning and it is certainly welcome. I do wonder though if it is partly due to members not renewing just now thinking they should wait until sites reopen.
The decision should keep some money coming in.

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
I have had the mail now, I think they are being really good in this extension although as I said previously I’d have been happy to have renewed at normal time to keep them ticking along but I suppose many wouldn’t be in a position to so well done to them.

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
I totally agree with you Beehpee, although from the reaction I received in my original post I got the feeling I was looked on as a tight wad, which actually isn't the case but of course people do tend to go off at the deep end well before they know anything about a person.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts