Cadac issue

Apr 25, 2006
Visit site
Hi all, where is the cheapest place to buy a replacement Cadac grill plate as mine has lost its non stick surface due to it catching fire when I was using the other side!! I guess I should have been using the diffuser, not a mistake i'll repeat.

Thanks

Phil

May 8, 2009
Visit site
There was an issue with these a short while ago, if you get in touch with cadac and tell them it has lost its coating they nmay replace it free of chaarge - They replaced mine and sent me a new bag as the zip had broken.

Hope this helps,

Chris.

Mar 2, 2010
Visit site
Re Chris's posting I also had one free of charge there was a problem with the teflon not sticking properly and you may welll have one of these,I have read that some people dont use the diffuser and have no probs.They sent it next day delivery with bag excellent service

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
i dont use a diffuser had no probs dont tend to have to high a flame what type of gas do you use as some burn hotter.And also have crap zips.

Apr 25, 2006
Visit site
i dont use a diffuser had no probs dont tend to have to high a flame what type of gas do you use as some burn hotter.And also have crap zips.
Hi, we use Butane but had a fire in the BBQ when the hot fat ignited and I suspect this was the true cause of the non stick coating losing its effectiveness.

Oct 21, 2007
Visit site
Only use the deflector with the bbq rack(the silver rack) don't use with grill pan. I set fire to mine when using the deflector lost all coating of grill plate. Contacted Cadac who are going to send a replacement and told me not to use deflector. They suggested putting a little bit of water in the well, I put a little water mixed with fairy liquid. The Cadac cleans really easy then and without the deflector the grill pan is def easier to clean too.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts