Calling 2006 Elddis Crusader owners!!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi

Without going into reasons why can any of you good people tell me the make and model of the stereo head unit fitted in the Crusader vans.

Thanks in advance

John

Feb 13, 2006
Visit site
2005 was a Sony head unit and 10 disc changer, I could let you know the model number tomorrow but they may have changed for 2006, maybe the extra pack spec is different also!

Go on spill the beans is the dealer annoying you?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
john ,we ordered an aurora at the nec and are due to take delivery in 1 week(ish) feel sure that the 10 disk changer was sony did not see the head unit but as they (explorer)had in effect a sony show van on display i am 99% sure thats the make( just remembered the speakers were sony), jim

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Thanks so far folks - and by the way crusader I to take delivery of an Aurora (3/4 weeks hopefully) - but I am aware its a sony unit. The reason for wanting the model number is that I use/play a lot of mp3's recorded onto CD and some sony players have this facility. If the Aurora's system is not mp3 compatible I will need to purchase some additional equipment to allow playback of mp3's via portable DVD player as in my present van. Some sony units also have an auxilliary input (mini jack) on the front of the head unit which is useful. further info gratefully received chaps!!

Hope you enjoy your new Aurora crusader - maybe we can compare notes sometime (or maybe you can find the faults first!!

Cheers

John

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Thanks so far folks - and by the way crusader I to take delivery of an Aurora (3/4 weeks hopefully) - but I am aware its a sony unit. The reason for wanting the model number is that I use/play a lot of mp3's recorded onto CD and some sony players have this facility. If the Aurora's system is not mp3 compatible I will need to purchase some additional equipment to allow playback of mp3's via portable DVD player as in my present van. Some sony units also have an auxilliary input (mini jack) on the front of the head unit which is useful. further info gratefully received chaps!!

Hope you enjoy your new Aurora crusader - maybe we can compare notes sometime (or maybe you can find the faults first!!

Cheers

John
john just found out ours is ready to be picked up in 2 weeks (work and days off limited) we have 3 trips planned in april then we take it to france for 3 weeks early may, what van do you have at the moment and what do you tow with ? sounds very nosy, will we see you on the elddis rallies up and down the country? jim

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts