Calor Lite.

May 24, 2014
Visit site
Following on from all the information and disinformation over the last couple of years in respect of Calor Lite.

Please make your own mind up about the following, but this is what I have been told by a supplier.

I contacted a few places locally, as you may be aware they appear to have been in short supply in the East Mids, and eventually came across a small supplier who infomred me they have loads in and a regular supply. We duly popped over to them, and managed to get not only two refills, but two spare full bottles, and without paying the contract fee to Calor. Having the usual supply conversation with them whilst we were there, they infomred us that they had no problem with supply, never have had, always have stock, and more importantly their Calor Rep told them them that that although the information wasnt being generally released, the Calor lite supply WILL continue.

The company is an official Calor Supplier

at
Tent Hire Ltd
105a Edward Street,
Birchills,
Walsall,
West Midlands.
WS2 8RS

Hope this is of help to you guys. Remember......................no contract.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Calor have said they will not manufacture any more but will continue to service and refill retuned empty bottles as long as they check out okay. So I’m not too surprised that supplies can still be obtained now that the panic has subsided. But like the saga of hand gel and coronovirus 🤐

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts