Camping 2021

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
Well here We are at Horsley, rain followed by rain. My fishing is also bad, so thinking of next April. Wonder how we all will be and would it be sensible to book now.

May 7, 2012
Visit site
I am afraid I cannot be sure about booking for next year. It will probably all depend on how things go and when foreign travel is fully back. I would think your crystal ball is as good as mine on that one. Possibly earlier dates in the year might book up if that helps but beyond that is any ones guess.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Ray,
We are away now. No free pitches, on Exmoor. At least I can still get a wee dram after 6.00pm. We all hope to go Somewhere in the spring but who knows?

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
I'm planning on north wales at Easter ,then Silverdale at May bank holiday ,then hopefully france(dordogne or annecy -not sure which).As I've just ordered a new van due March I'll squeeze a shakedown weekend before that. Wales could be dodgy? I think it'll all be back to somewhere near normality by then,at the moment we're all going round in circles.

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Ray,
We are away now. No free pitches, on Exmoor. At least I can still get a wee dram after 6.00pm. We all hope to go Somewhere in the spring but who knows?

The only way you can get a dram around here is at home I am afraid.

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
We normally head south for our main holiday if we cannot get to France or Spain however we have sort of decided that perhaps next year we will visit Norfolk area near the coast somewhere,.

Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
......we intend to use the caravan a lot this winter if caravan sites are allowed to remain open.
There are some very good deals about as sites that normally close around now are remaining open to attract business while they can.
Hard standing 16 amp pitches are available for around £14.
We recently stayed on a cl site near Southwold for £12 (not hard standing)
and were the only caravan on site.......social distancing no problem!

Reactions: Gagakev and Hutch
Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
......we intend to use the caravan a lot this winter if caravan sites are allowed to remain open.
There are some very good deals about as sites that normally close around now are remaining open to attract business while they can.
We used to go out a lot in the winter months, but when sites started having longer mid season we abandoned that idea. We are booked onto a fully serviced pitch on a CL at Christmas at £17.50 a night. We used to go to Moreton in Marsh CMC site for Xmas as a special treat, but now their prices just blow you out the water. Unfortunately other favourite sites are closed over the winter period from end of November.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Some years ago we did use our caravan in winter and now i like the warmth more then setting up in the cold i hope you have a fantastic time

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts